Bathurst Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Bathurst?
Bathurst, located in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales, Australia, is known for its rich historic and natural beauty. The region is ideal for travelers looking to explore and understand the country's culture.
Here is a list of the top tourist attractions in and around Bathurst:
1. Mount Panorama Circuit – Known for its annual Bathurst 1000 race, Mount Panorama Circuit is an iconic motor racing track offering visitors with excitement and adventure.
Address: Pit Straight, Mount Panorama NSW 2795
Phone Number: +61 2 6333 6100
2. Jenolan Caves – A world heritage site, Jenolan Caves is a significant geological site hosting hundreds of caves. The site offers a range of tours exploring the caves' natural beauty and adventure activities such as hiking and abseiling.
Address: Jenolan Caves NSW 2790
Phone Number: +61 2 6359 3911
3. Abercrombie Caves – The Abercrombie Caves is another significant cave system located outside Bathurst. The site offers visitors with cave tours, camping, and bushwalking activities.
Address: Trunkey Creek Rd, Abercrombie NSW 2795
Phone Number: +61 2 6368 8603
4. Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum – If you are a fan of fossils and minerals, the Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum is the place to be. It houses a vast collection of fossils and minerals, including the Somerville Collection, said to be one of earth’s largest fossil collections.
Address: 224 Howick St, Bathurst NSW 2795
Phone Number: +61 2 6331 5511
5. Bathurst Rail Museum – For those interested in Australia's railway history, Bathurst Rail Museum is a must-visit attraction. The museum showcases the city's railway heritage, with exhibits such as steam locomotives, rail motors, and carriages.
Address: 1 Kendall Ave, Bathurst NSW 2795
Phone Number: +61 2 6332 2500
6. Evans Crown Reserve – The Evans Crown Reserve is a 425-hectare natural reserve offering visitors with various outdoor activities such as cycling, rock climbing, and bushwalking. This reserve is known for its granite boulders and rock formations, making it a popular spot for picnics and photography.
Address: Tarana NSW 2787
Phone Number: +61 2 6354 9999
7. Abercrombie River National Park – Abercrombie River National park is best known for its scenic beauty and outdoor activities. The park features camping sites, walking trails, and waterfalls with stunning views. The park is also home to a diverse range of fauna and flora, including the Eastern grey kangaroo and the Wedge-tailed eagle.
Address: Shooters Hill Rd, Abercrombie River NSW 2795
Phone Number: +61 2 6336 1972
8. Mayfield Garden – Mayfield Garden is a stunning garden estate located near Bathurst. The garden is spread over 240 hectares, boasting landscaped gardens, woodlands, and waterways. Visitors can explore the garden through guided tours, picnics, and photography.
Address: 530 Mayfield Road, Oberon NSW 2787
Phone Number: +61 2 6336 3131
Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia, is a haven for either the outdoors enthusiast or the historically inclined person. With its diverse range of tourist attractions, vivid scenery, and outdoor activities, Bathurst is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Australia. For more information on any of these attractions, call the numbers listed above.
Bathurst Tourism Articles